I just received 25 promo codes for my book – The Wizard without a Wand. These are good in the US only. If you use one of my promo codes, you can get this audiobook for free. It’s also available in paperback and e-book formats (not for free).
If you’d like to receive a promo code, go to my website Stubbart.com and contact me, asking me for a promo Code for The Wizard without a Wand.
To Redeem your promo Code
- Go to my Audiobook’s page on Audible.com.
- Add the Audiobook to your cart.
- If you are prompted to sign in, please create a new Audible.com account or log in.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Redeem a Promo Code.” Enter the promo code and click “Redeem” to receive a credit for the title in your cart.
- Head back to your cart. After you select “1 Credit” and click “Update” to modify your shopping cart, the price for the audiobook will change to $0.00.
- You may proceed through the checkout by clicking “Next Step” and “Complete Purchase” on the subsequent page.
- Complete checkout, and start listening to the free copy of the Audiobook.
Since there are only 25 promo codes, only the first 25 people to request a promo code will receive one. Please provide your email address, and your first and last name.
If this promotion goes well, I’ll be providing promo codes for another of my fantasy books soon. I also write children’s books; sci-fi; romance; fiction; reference – general, computer, and environment; and spiritual books. You can find them all on my website – Stubbart.com. My books are G rated and easy to read. You feel like you’re part of the story. Most contain romance and humor.
The Wizard without a Wand is about 10 good students who attend Wizard School and quickly become friends. Shmedley Thrumbledack is above the fourth year students in Wizard Math. And his parents are powerful wizards. Additionally they helped him get a full scholarship to Wizard School. However, after paying for his transportation there and back and his books, they can’t afford to buy him a Wand.
Even though the literature doesn’t say so, everybody knows that nobody attends Wizard School without a Wand. Apparently, Shmedley will be the first.